Software Developer II, Mobile Platforms
We are looking for self-starters to participate in the full lifecycle application development in the IOS and Android environments, using the full native mobile development stacks, working on IOS and Android based apps. You will be working on end-to-end new projects, software enhancements, and will participate in requirement gathering, analysis, coding, testing, and deployment of software solutions.
Skills, Experience and Qualification
- Overall, 5-7 years of software development experience, with a minimum of 3-5 years’ experience developing apps using native IOS and Android development stacks, and experienced in web development technologies including ASP.NET, C#, and MS SQL or Oracle in the back end.
- Experienced/expertise with three tired software development life cycle, IIS, Windows, writing Web services and stored procedures in SQL or Oracle, the use of source management software and practices.
- Experienced with user interface design principles, workflow processes, human factors, user centric design processes, interactive design guidelines, and software usability methodologies are a big plus.
- Excellent track record, references and success meeting project schedules and deadlines.
- Ability to contribute individually and in a team, working in dynamic, and rapidly growing, emerging high tech company environment.
- Computer science degree BS, MS, or equivalent.
enLabel Global Services, Inc., is the leading provider of Integrated Packaging Management Solutions (IPM), located in Boston's North End, is looking for high energy, motivated and bright minded software development engineers.