enLabel Packaging Execution Features
The execution component of enLabel’s IPM platform completes the product delivery process with printing of labels and documents, and verifies that packages have the right labels with the right products going to the right customer.
Execution is part of IPM’s uniform platform for zero defect labeling and packaging, along with Design and Workflow components. In the execution phase, componentized product data from business systems such as ERP, MES, and PLM is integrated with label and document templates to produce dynamic output. Automated business rules can create just-in-time data such as lot numbers, serialization, and expiration dates, and can also implement destination labeling with country specific regulatory content and translations.
Labeling and packaging errors are a leading cause of product recalls. By integrating Execution with Design and Workflow, organizations can achieve Zero Defect results in their product delivery, and eliminate manual steps and process inefficiencies.
- Print globally
- Print to any printer – no restrictions!
- Automated (unattended) printing
- Work order integration
- Reprint & relabel on demand
- Verify that the right product goes in the right package easily
- Track components of every shipping order
- Scan individual parts
- Assign each package a unique identifier
- Apply automated business rules
- Print directly from ERP applications