Technical Support and Training Specialist
enLabel®, the world leader in Integrated Packaging Management solutions, is searching for a successful technical support and training candidate. This is an entry-Mid level position with excellent career growth opportunities.
enLabel® is the only solution provider for Integrated Packaging Management (IPM). IPM integrates the management and execution of product labeling, packaging and documentation to make products regulatory compliant and marketable. Only enLabel offers a unique set of software solutions to integrate product-packaging demands uniformly, thereby eliminating errors, mitigating risks, guaranteeing safety and expediting time to reach the global market.
Core Job Responsibilities:
- Provide excellent client support for both internal and external clients (including 24 hour coverage as needed).
- Build and maintain client relationships.
- Develop and maintain expertise for all software and hardware product lines.
- Provide pre-sales support including demonstration set-up for sales and marketing.
- Execute product upgrades and conversions.
- Participate in shows and seminars.
- Serve as additional QA resource as needed.
- Design, develop and administer training programs for off-the-shelf and configured software and solutions.
- Create training documentation such as training manuals, help guides, agendas, learning exercises, and computer based training.
- Identify critical content to communicate to employees and train internal employees on policy, procedure and application use.
- Facilitate classroom training and activities and adjust according to audience.
- BS in computer science, CIS or BIS
- Minimum 2-5 years experience.
- Must have strong up-to-date technical skills.
- Experience in product and service delivery methodologies: quality assurance and software qualification.
- Previous job experience in a high-tech industry highly desirable
- Must have strong communication and presentation skills.
- A teamwork attitude and commitment to meet deadlines.
- Proficiency with MS Office Suite.
- Analytical ability.
- Ability to travel (30%).
- Oracle Version – 9i , 10g, 11i
- .net framework - .net 2 and .net 4
- Silverlight version 4.0
- MS SQL – SQL Server 2005 and 2008
- OS – windows Server 2003 and 2008 – 32 and 64 bit editions
- IIS – Versions 6 and 7
- ASP.net (webforms)
- Classic ASP.net
- VB and VB script for Classic ASP
- HTML and XML
- T-SQL, PL-SQL
- Store Procs
- Visual Studio 2005 and 2010
- Visual Source Safe version 2005 +
- Microsoft Expression Blend (Silverlight)