Platform Software Programmer
enLabel®, the world leader in Integrated Packaging Management solutions, is searching for highly motivated, creative, energetic, process driven, organized, and methodical software engineers to work on exciting Client/Server Applications. The ideal candidate must be able to take direction from team members, work independently and in a team environment, and be willing to dedicate long hours to meet and exceed objectives.
enLabel® is the only solution provider for Integrated Packaging Management (IPM). IPM integrates the management and execution of product labeling, packaging and documentation to make products regulatory compliant and marketable. Only enLabel offers a unique set of software solutions to integrate product-packaging demands uniformly, thereby eliminating errors, mitigating risks, guaranteeing safety and expediting time to reach the global market.
Core Job Responsibilities:
- Design, develop, test and deploy web-based applications for commercial use.
- End-to-end development of software applications including user interfaces, business logics and database backends.
- Create software requirements, configuration and design specifications.
- Create logic flow and process diagrams and documentation for all aspects of the product life cycle.
- Develop new modules, enhancements to existing programs, and new products.
- Maintain existing programs, solve and fix technical issues for client applications and product platforms.
- Interface with project managers and directly with clients on an as-needed basis.
- Work on software development, quality assurance, system configuration and deployment projects.
- Take ownership of enLabel’s IPM platform through the design, development, QA and deployment processes.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science Required
- Positive result-driven can do attitude.
- Willing to work long hours to achieve results.
- Logical thinker with the ability to think out of the box; always seeking to make a difference within the team, organization, and company.
- Excellent documentation skills.
- Demonstrated knowledge of Software Development Life Cycle practices.
- Great presentation, communication, writing skills
- Wlling to travel (up to 20%).
- Oracle Version – 9i , 10g, 11i
- .net framework - .net 2 and .net 4
- Silverlight version 4.0
- MS SQL – SQL Server 2005 and 2008
- OS – windows Server 2003 and 2008 – 32 and 64 bit editions
- IIS – Versions 6 and 7
- ASP.net (webforms)
- Classic ASP.net
- VB and VB script for Classic ASP
- HTML and XML
- T-SQL, PL-SQL
- Store Procs
- Visual Studio 2005 and 2010
- Visual Source Safe version 2005 +
- Microsoft Expression Blend (Silverlight)